Cliquez ici pour retourner à Aerotrain.fr      Visitez le site perso du webmaster et écoutez sa musique      Qu'est-ce que l'Aérotrain ?      Inscriptions rendez-vous Aérotrain

Sortie DVD "On a retrouvé le dernier aérotrain"

Re: Sortie DVD "On a retrouvé le dernier aérotrain"

Messagede Damien D. » 14 Mar 2011, 22:49

Ha ca c'est une bonne nouvelle.

Il va de soit que la photo de Ron Roach n'a pas été prise dans le poste de conduite du Rohr :wink: :mrgreen:
-= Damien D. =- / centinex.wizard@gmail.com

"Si la connerie était transformable en énergie, la France serait indépendante du pétrole et même largement excédentaire a l'exportation..."
Damien D.
I80-HV

Messagede pjskyman » 14 Mar 2011, 23:34

Dommage qu'on ne voit pas si le A a été recollé à sa place originelle :cry:
PJ Skyman
Ma campagne Ulule pour financer mon troisième album est à présent terminée et les CD sont disponibles à la vente !
pjskyman
I80-HV

Messagede ShawnDriscoll » 21 Sep 2011, 02:47

DJromT a écrit:Image

Kind of sad that the vehicle has ended up in a junkyard at the edge of town. Why couldn't they just leave it in front of the airport, parked along the nice street where it was?
ShawnDriscoll
Expérimental 02

Messagede Damien D. » 21 Sep 2011, 12:58

Yeah, location of Pueblo Railway Museum is kind of crapy.
Just like any railway related place anyway.
I wonder why railways do attract junks that way? There is always bunch of rusty stuff along the tracks, and stations are always located near old industrial area.
Even stations in Paris are renowed for being half ruins...
-= Damien D. =- / centinex.wizard@gmail.com

"Si la connerie était transformable en énergie, la France serait indépendante du pétrole et même largement excédentaire a l'exportation..."
Damien D.
I80-HV

Messagede ShawnDriscoll » 21 Sep 2011, 13:22

In San Diego, the townsfolk try to make an existing train or trolley station into a museum of itself. Like converting an old mailroom or morse code office into a tour area. Then the old steam trains are on a reserved siding right next to the newer trolley lines.

I thought they should have parked the Rohr Aerotrain and the Grumman right next to the train station and slapped a new paint job on them. But as my dad says, "It's just poor old tiny Pueblo."

And Rohr Industries was torn down long ago (a huge vacant lot for years now). So the Aerotrain is actually an orphan. I just don't like it sitting there on that old ghost street so near the scrapyards for the next 35 years.

Kind of funny though that the people living on the 2nd floor of the building nearby have a view now of one of the last Aerotrains in existance in their own backyard to look at.
ShawnDriscoll
Expérimental 02

Précédente

Retourner vers Les annonces des événements