Cliquez ici pour retourner à Aerotrain.fr      Visitez le site perso du webmaster et écoutez sa musique      Qu'est-ce que l'Aérotrain ?      Inscriptions rendez-vous Aérotrain

Hippies

Hippies

Messagede ShawnDriscoll » 11 Jan 2009, 20:25

I read on http://esperandoaltren.blogspot.com that hippies lived under the Aerotrain station platform? Was this a normal thing?
ShawnDriscoll
Expérimental 02

Re: Hippies

Messagede Damien D. » 11 Jan 2009, 20:32

That is true, we have seen them yesterday.
We can't do much to prevent this, the whole track and stations are proprerties of an institutional organization (the peoples who are dedicated to maintain road networks).
Since they do not complain, there are no way to prevent anybody to live under the station.
There is not much things to break or steal, though, so it's not a big deal.
-= Damien D. =- / centinex.wizard@gmail.com

"Si la connerie était transformable en énergie, la France serait indépendante du pétrole et même largement excédentaire a l'exportation..."
Damien D.
I80-HV

Messagede DJromT » 11 Jan 2009, 23:28

Wow, Portugese/Brasilian ae getting interested in the aerotrain ruins ?!? That's... fun !
Hippies... they're more like young "ravers", but yes, the platform is often "squatted". No, it's not normal, but given the fact it's on the countryside, the neighboor village Chevilly might not have the means of checking on it very often. This is one of our fear: someday someone migh die by falling off the platform, or by playing around with the huge concrete blocks still hanging 30 years old steel cable (the old balance system that actions the moveable track, on the platform).
The last time I was there, with a few guys from this forum (7th of June 2008), there were a couple of "modern gypsies" living down there. It was a bit threatening to go past them to access the platform, but what can we do ?
DJromT
I80

Messagede ShawnDriscoll » 12 Jan 2009, 02:08

In San Diego, an abandoned station like that would be visited frequently by skateboard bums.
ShawnDriscoll
Expérimental 02

Messagede DJromT » 12 Jan 2009, 11:30

So now we know you're in San Diego, Shawn :-)
DJromT
I80

Retourner vers Les discussions